Do you know about the anti- estrogen diet? Men with symptoms and signs of estrogen overload can often complain about a low sex drive due to less than optimal levels of libido. The most common symptoms of an estrogen rich diet in men are chronic fatigue, prostate problems, increased sensitivity to stress, difficulty in losing abdominal fat and low sperm count. A high estrogen diet can also be blamed for the rise of obese patients. An anti-estrogen diet decreases the risk of gaining weight, prostate cancer and a number of metabolic disorders. Even the length and health of your penis can deteriorate. If you are wondering how to get stronger erections and boost your libido, you can try male enhancement pills after reading reviews on an acclaimed review website like Mens Health Advisor. However, if you want to try anti-estrogen diet, be sure to take the right foods.
Foods You should Try
Here are some essential foods to be included in an anti-estrogen diet.
- High estrogen foods like soy, vegetables and fruits with pesticide residue, beer, and certain meats can be avoided.
- Cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, kale, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts are rich anti-estrogen foods that can be incorporated.
- Raw milk, tea, eggs, nuts, avocado, breads, pasta and citrus fruits can also be directly consumed as they too enhance libido function by eliminating excess estrogen foods.
Foods that Increase the Volume of Semen
Apart from reducing estrogen intake and restoring libido function, there are certain foods that you can eat to boost the volume of semen and get more profound erections. Here is a list of food that can boost your semen volume resulting in lasting and longer erection.
- Meat: Poultry, tuna and red meat can be consumed on a regular basis as they contain amino acids such as L-carnitine and L-arginine that are responsible for producing semen. These amino acids can also be found in major sex pills as they help you get stronger and hard erections. Also, lamb, oysters, lean red meat and turkey contain zinc which is responsible for increasing testosterone levels. One to three milligrams of zinc is present in average man’s ejaculation.
- Grains and Nuts: Nuts too have high quality amino acids and contain zinc. They have another important chemical called selenium which is also used by several enhancement manufacturers to boost penis health and increase sperm count. Oatmeal, granola, barley, whole grain food and wheat are all rich sources of L-carnitine, L-arginine and zinc.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Green leafy vegetables like spinach, asparagus and seaweed are also rich sources of amino acids similar to meat and whole grains. They further contain folic acid which can also boost the volume of semen in men. Red bell peppers, watermelon, tomatoes and pink grapefruit are rich sources of lycopene that increases thickness and volume of semen. Lycopene is another active ingredient used by top brands in their enhancement products.
So! How to get stronger erections! You can have long, hard and stronger erections by sticking to such a healthy diet on a daily basis. Do not forget to research well and compare products if you’re looking for a top male enhancement supplement.