ED or erectile dysfunction has been plaguing men since time immemorial. Every few years there comes a much hyped solution said to rid men of this ghastly issue. Most seem to do no justice compared to the buzz. Most effective solutions lie in traditional therapies. Take for example traditional Chinese medicine, which explores the whole mind-body system with a basis centered on the concept of qi (vital universal energy). Chinese medicine has a branch dedicated to acupressure which actively refreshes one’s energy balance and helps resolving ED woes. While it doesn’t really replace the so-called conventional medical solutions, acupressure can provide great benefits and is a must try for patients. Like the Chinese, there are herbal secrets of other South East Asians, Indians and South Americans that help fight issues pertaining to limp penis and libido loss. Today labs use these traditional formulae and develop highly potent pills, creams and gels with plant extracts, herbs, vitamins sourced from far reaches of the planet. One can gather comprehensive insight on Ed natural treatments from natural sexual therapy focused portals like Menz Growth. This is great news for men over the age of forty who often face such problems. So don’t worry boys, you can show your sexual prowess in the bedroom just like Christian Grey…and soon!
Different methods of Ed natural treatments
Conventional treatment includes pharmaceutical meds, surgery, pumps but these days men prefer natural options. Fatigue, stress, excessive alcohol / tobacco consumption, relationship issue and others cause ED. The problem may linger only for a few weeks or months while at other times it’s a far graver problem that refuses to go away. This is especially the case when it accompanies diseases such as diabetes, obesity, multiple sclerosis, heart disease among others. Exercising, losing weight, changes in diet and lifestyle are necessary. There are also certain Ed natural treatments available through Menz Growth, such as Hardazan Plus, Erectezan, Zenerex, Longinexx, Zytenz, Triverx, Male Extra and Vaso Ultra. The herbs and plants used to produce such medication have special qualities.
Let us understand five prominent ones:
- Wild yam: Anxiety and stress play a major role in premature ejaculation, so the use of wild yam increases our feel good hormone, the serotonin levels in the brain. It delays orgasms when one is nervous and has a calming effect. It can be applied as a cream, taken as a supplement orally.
- Red Ginseng: Often labeled the herbal Viagra, this potent herb from the Panax family has adaptogenic properties. Its ups one’s energy level and is great in the form of health drinks.
- Ashwagandha or Winter Cherry: This is a much-prescribed herb in the holistic health science of Ayurveda. It fights premature ejaculation and increases libido capacity among its various sexual enhancement properties.
- Passion flower: This is a natural relaxant and calms one down at the time of sex.
- L-Arginine: Found in poultry, fish and dairy, it is an amino acid, essential to boost blood flow in the penis. It comes as pills and ointments.